September 21, 2009

Questionnaire Analysis

Having conducted primary research amongst my preferred target market I have come to a conclusion that my target audience is more female orientated than male. The age range investigated turned out to be primarily those aged 11-20. Not many of my responses knew that short films existed, therefore I feel that instead of focusing on a comedic approach I would make something more socially relative or something that will have an impact on people. Furthermore, my target audience want to see a mixture of drama and a film noir style of movie. This means that the film I will create must be able to grab the audiences attention through the use of a social issue.

Last but not least, My audience would prefer to see the short film on the Internet rather than on television and cinema. This is primarily because my audience will have more access to the Internet within the age range of 11-20.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment