November 01, 2009

Rough Finished

Rough Cut Complete

NB- YOUTUBE HAS CUT OUT SHOT 1!





FEEDBACK:

Having shown this to my teacher I obtained feedback describing that my TV Drama opening was too trailer-esque. This was due to the lack of continuity throughout my opening. There was the predominance of the male character, however, near the ending before the official titles, the audience was oblivious to the other 3 characters that were shown therefore I am considering to re-do the shooting and the animatic. I want to make my opening similar to that of "The Worst Witch" and "Young Dracula". This is because it is the sort of genre i wish to embody in my TV drama opening. Furthermore, it was said that the music was too theatrical and this added to the trailer like appearance of my opening.

In order to tackle these concepts, i will make my opening shorter and include a more jingle-y type of soundtrack that simutaneously engages the audience too. This should make the opening more effective for my audience. However, i am considering whether i should do it via live action or animated. Live action would make the opeining more realtive, whereas, animation will detract from that aspect and give it a more comical appearence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment